- (1) you want to contact us via electronic means or website submission;
- (2) you utilize online ordering;
- (3) you enter a contest or sweepstakes; or
- (4) you join our customer loyalty programs and/or email lists. E-mail or other forms of electronic communication, including website submission, are not secure and/or confidential means of communication.
- 3. Security: We strive to maintain internal controls and procedures to ensure that the Information (as defined below) you share with us is handled in a safe, secure and responsible manner. We have security measures to help protect against loss, unauthorized access and alteration of the information in our control. We will only disclose such Information to employees and authorized service providers who require such information for the purposes described in this Policy. Our databases are protected by physical, technical, and procedural measures that restrict access to authorized person in accordance with this Policy. Although no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure, and we cannot ensure against any loss, misuse, unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or destruction of data, we take reasonable precautions to prevent such unfortunate occurrences. Our information systems are maintained behind a firewall to isolate them from access by other networks connected to the Internet, and access to Information is granted only to employees who need the information to perform a specific job.
- 4. Personal Information About Children: Our Website is targeted primarily for use by adults. We do not currently market to or create special areas for use by children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect age identifying information, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 years. However, we hereby advise all visitors to our site under the age of 13 not to disclose or provide any personally identifiable information on our Website.
- 5. E-Mail Communications: When you send an email to us, or provide your email address to us, you are communicating with us electronically and consent to receive communication from us electronically. We may retain the content of the email, your email address, and our response in order to service your needs. We may use the data that you provide to send you email or correspondence via other means.
- 7. Linking to Third-Party Website: When you click on links on our Website that take you to third-party websites, you will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies. While we support the protection of privacy on the Internet, we cannot be responsible for the actions of any third-party websites. We encourage you to read the posted privacy policies of any and every website you visit, whether you are linking from our Website or browsing on your own.
- 8. Access to and Managing Your Information: We believe it is important for you to be able to:
- (1) find out what Information you have provided to us through our Website;
- (2) update your Information; and
- (3) “opt out” of receiving future Marketing Communications. To inquire about your Information, update your Information, or “opt” out of receiving future Marketing Communications, please do one of the following:
Send an e-mail with your request and current contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org; Send a request in writing with your current contact information to: Allied House, 2nd Floor, Plot No. 5 & 6 B-7, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070
If you send an e-mail or letter request, please be sure to include your full name, address, phone number and e-mail address and indicate the specific nature of your request. If you want to “opt in” or “opt out” of receiving Marketing Communications, specifically what type of Marketing Communication (e.g., e-mail or direct mail) you wish to receive or stop receiving. This will ensure we identify you correctly in our systems and accurately process your request. We will take appropriate steps to implement your request, but due to production, mailing and system timelines, it may take up to: 10 business days for e-mails or 30 calendar days for mail. Until that change takes effect, you may still receive or not receive Marketing Communications from us. Also, please note that even though you may have “opted out” of receiving Marketing Communications, you may still receive business-related communications. Please be aware that “opting-out” of certain third party use may prevent us from providing certain services that you request.
- 9. What You Need to Do to Protect Your Information: You have several options when deciding how you can best protect your Information. One option is simply not to volunteer it. As stated above, this approach would allow you to still visit our Website, although it will prevent you, for example, from ordering on-line or providing us with your comments or questions relating to our services.
- 10. What to Do About Suspected Violations of This Privacy Statement: If at any time you believe we have not adhered to the policies and principles set forth in this Privacy Statement, please notify us using the contact information provided below. We will make all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond to your concerns.
- Send an email with your request and current contact information to email@example.com
- Send a request in writing with your current contact information to: Address:Allied House, 2nd Floor, Plot No. 5 & 6 B-7, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi - 110070
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org